Epoch Ava Puhi Moni Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
This botanical shampoo is formulated with clematis leaves, used by ancient Europeans to soothe dry, flaking skin. Ava puhi moni Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contains the extract from the bulb-like flower of the Polynesian ava puhi plant to leave your hair soft and silky.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
- Clematis (Clematis lungustifolia) leaves, sage, and nettle, , used by Medieval Europeans to soothe dry and flaky skin.
- Sage and Nettle soothes irritated skin
- Ava puhi, a Polynesian flower, gently cleanses and conditions the scalp leaving hair looking healthy and smelling fresh.
- Contains Zinc Pyrithione to help treat dandruff by preventing itching, scaling, and irritation.
- Gentle enough to be used daily and on permed and color-treated hair.
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist tested..
- $0.25 from each Ava puhi moni Anti-Dandruff Shampoo goes to assist various cultures and projects through the Force for Good Campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world.
Wet hair, massage in, lather, leave in for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, use daily or as directed by a doctor. Follow with Epoch Ava puhi moni Conditioner.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Pyrithione 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ammonium, Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl PEG-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Cocamide MIPA, Dimethicone, Zingiber Zerumbet (Ava puhi moni) juice, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregon Grape) Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Chlorophyllin-Coper Complex, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.