Jungamals® SCS - Chewable Vitamins For Children
Jungamals SCS Chewable Tablets -
For Children Ages 2-12 Years Old
Jungamals SCS 90 Chewable Tablets contains key vitamins, minerals, and beneficial antioxidants essential for young, growing bodies.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF THIS SUPPLEMENT
- Protects our children's young bodies. This chewable supplement for children has the following antioxidants (Antioxidants are substances that destroy free radicals and protect our healthy cells): vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, lycopene, resveratrol, lutein, zeaxanthin, selenium, and copper.*
Supports healthy bones by providing calcium and other nutrients necessary for strong, healthy bones.*
Promotes healthy immune function.*
Provides key vitamins and minerals important for young growing bodies.*
Includes 90 tablets in every bottle, making it easy to deliver optimal nutrition to every child at every stage of development.
- SCS Certified
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE?
• It's a complete children’s multivitamin/mineral phytonutrient supplement.*
• Delivers a comprehensive blend of antioxidants for added protection from environmental toxins.*
• Is SCS Certified.
• It has a great flavor that kids enjoy.
DID YOU KNOW?The DNA in each cell of your body receives 70,000 free radical hits per day!
Children 2 to 4 years old, chew one (1) tablet daily. Children 4 to 8 years old chew two (2) tablets daily. Children 9 to 12 years old chew three (3) tablets daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Are You an Adult that Needs Immune Support?
1. Ai/E10 supports healthy immune cell communication by providing a concentrate of immune system messengers. Click Here to get more info on this supplement.
Check-Out These 2 Proven Immune Supplements:
2. ReishiMax supports healthy immune system function as well as supports the proliferation and activity of your body's own defensive immune cells. Click Here to get the latest info about this supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.